* NOW also certified by health insurances!
Just a minute ago you were pregnant and all of a sudden it’s here: Your baby! The greatest luck on earth. A wonder of nature.
You’re left with a weak body, that operated at peak performance for the last months (and you can be really proud of this!), but that’s also a bit out of shape now.
Especially pelvic floor and torso musculature, which are responsible for an upright posture and strong core, are being weakened during pregnancy and birth.
Hence why it’s all about getting to know you body again, to gain awareness of what’s possible and what isn’t (yet) and to build the foundation for a functioning body, in order to be prepared for daily life with a baby.
- to learn to understand the body (How are the pelvic floor and the core musculature built? Which functions do they have? Which breathing techniques are there and how are they used?)
- to train the body awareness (Correctly activating the core; using breathing under physical effort; training the upright posture)
- to strengthen the body (usage of muscular endurance, maximum and rapid strength on the pelvic floor, strengthening of the torso musculature for a strong core
- to keep the body functional (training of full body strength, flexibility and coordination)
- to help close the rectus diastase (dos and don’ts)
- to learn how to exercise in daily life (what makes sense, what is possible, how it works)
Every class consists of a theory part to help you understand the structure and function of the pelvic floor and the core musculature, as well as to understand the connection between upright posture and breathing and to be able to integrate this into daily life.
In a short warm up we will get our blood flowing before moving on to the main part, in which we will have a different focus every week. Each class ends with a cool down.
- you and your kid(s) train comfortably at home
- no need for a face mask in times like these
- you’re working out on your own, yet you’re not alone (be part of our live community
- the execution of your movements is being corrected through the video
Conditions of participation:
You can join the course…
- no earlier than 6 weeks after spontaneous/natural birth
- no earlier than 10 weeks after having had a c-section – if the wound is healed
- if your childbirth injuries are healed and you’re feeling fit
- if you’ve had your final examination at the doctors and you’ve gotten the permission for a course from your doctor
„First come first serve“
- Dates: May, 20th; May, 27th; June, 10th; June, 17th; June, 24th; July, 1st, July, 08th; July 15th, 2021
- Duration: 2 months (8 classes)
- Day: Thursday
- Time: 10-11 am (online) -> only 1st Appointment: 10.00 – 11.15 am
The course are held in german
What you’ll need:
- laptop with a camera and microphone
- tennis or massage ball
- water bottle
Each participant receives One-Single-Time a "MumMeFit Get Fit" bag worth 40 EUR for the MumMeFit courses. This includes all the necessary training equipment that can be used for the courses and for the MumMeFit App.
The course price is 130,- EUR.
Is the course subsidized by my insurance?
This is different from insurance to insurance. I recommend getting in contact with your insurance beforehand and to ask. The costs have to be paid on your own at first, but we are more than willing to issue an evidence note to prove your participation at the course to give to your insurance.