You have just successfully completed your “MumMeFit Postnatal Course Level II” or another post-pregnancy course?
Your last birth was at least 5 months ago, you feel fit and want to slowly return to your “everyday sport”? But you are still a little unsure what exactly you can and cannot do? Or you just want to be corrected and trained by a professional trainer?
You want to stay flexible and decide every week whether you participate in the course or not?
Then this MumMeFit Level III course is the right place for you.
In the Level III course we also work on strengthening and stabilizing our core muscles, strengthening the pelvic floor, as well as the arm and leg muscles. In this course unit, in addition to full-body strengthening, endurance and coordination are particularly important. We prepare our bodies for our regular sports and for all running enthusiasts for jogging.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor
- Strengthening and stabilizing your core, leg and arm muscles
- keep the body functional
- become fit for the mom’s everyday life/
- return to your regular sports again by intensifying the exercises
- Training of Stamina and coordination
In a short warm-up we will get the circulation going a little before it moves on to the main part by setting an hourly focus. The lesson ends with a cool down.
As in all MumMeFit courses, there are exercise variants for every mom (fitness) level. The exercises are adapted to suit your fitness for sports and your individual reading level. There is something here for every mom!
Keep training from the comfort of your home. Avoid stressful journeys with a baby and a face mask. Avoid putting the baby on and off and save valuable time. Train alone and not alone!
At the end of the lesson there is always the possibility of a “Come Together” and an exchange between the mothers.
- you and your kid(s) train comfortably at home.
- no need for a face mask in times like these
- you’re working out on your own, yet you’re not alone (be part of our live community)
- the execution of your movements is being corrected through the video
Conditions of participation:
You can join the course…
- after a complete postnatal course (at best you have attended the “MumMeFit postnatal course – Level I (pelvis and full body strengthening)” Course
- earliest 5 months after birth
- if you´re feeling fit and healthy
- Dates: the course starts on March, 24th, 2021
- Duration: open end
- Day: every Wednesday
- Time: 09.30 am – 10.30 am (60 min. / online via”Zoom”)
- Each participant can take part in a “free” trial lesson. With the voucher code “MumMeFitProbe21” you will receive a 0,- EUR ticket.
The course are held in german
What you’ll need:
- laptop with a camera and microphone
- tennis or massage ball
- water bottle
It would be great if you have the following equipment available:
You can get the sports equipment "Redondoball, Mini Band and Thera Band" via our "MumMeFit bag" worth 30 EUR or order from our partner TOGU. You do not need any equipment for the First "Free" trial lesson.
The course price is 10,- EUR.
Your participation will be rewarded: for a 2nd MumMeFit course you will receive a 10% discount, for attending a 3rd course you will receive a 20% discount.
What does the course cost and how to sign up?
Registration online via the website. Sign up for each course lesson weekly new and book your ticket. Registration is possible until 8 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
Cancellation: In case of illness, participation in the course can be made up the next time. This is done twice per participant. Subsequently, the “credit” will be forfeited and the course fee will be withheld. Re-registration is only required by e-mail: [email protected] or via Whatsapp (Anica) +49 174 24 10 627.
Cancellation of the course session must be made by 8 p.m. on Tuesday evening.