1.Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to the data processing within the scope of the visit of the website of
Our data protection contact person may be reached under the above contact details.
2. General information about the collection of personal data
(1) With MumMeFit app, we provide you with a mobile app that you can download to your mobile device. Herinafter, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our mobile app. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will store your e-mail address and, if you have provided it, your name and telephone number in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required or – in the case of statutory storage obligations – restrict processing.
(3) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
3. Collection of personal data when using our mobile app
(1) When downloading the mobile App, the required information is transferred to the App Store, i.e. in particular user name, e-mail address and customer number of your account, time of download, firmware version, version of the application, if applicable payment information and the individual device identification number. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We process the data only to the extent necessary for downloading the mobile app to your mobile device.
(2) When using the mobile app, we collect the personal data described below to enable convenient use of the functions. If you want to use our mobile app, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our mobile app and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(3) Furthermore, we collect your device identification, unique number of the device (IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity), unique number of the network subscriber (IMSI = International Mobile Subscriber Identity), mobile phone number (MSISDN), MAC address for WLAN use, name of your mobile device and e-mail address.
(4) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your mobile device when you use our app. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the device memory of your mobile device and assigned to the mobile app you are using. Cookies allow certain information to flow to the party that sets the cookie (here: us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your mobile device. They serve to make mobile apps more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This mobile app uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b))
- Persistent cookies (see c)).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close our mobile app.
This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests to your mobile app. This allows your mobile device to be recognized when you use our mobile app again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the app.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
You can configure the settings of your mobile operating system and the app according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of our mobile app.
- Full name (mandatory)
- E-mail address (mandatory)
- Postcode (optional)
- Place (optional)
- Number of children (optional)
- Photograph (optional)
4. Purpose of data use
5. Third-party plug-ins and tracking
(1) Integration of Google Universal Analytics
If you have given your consent, we use Google Universal Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US (hereinafter “Google”), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our app to meet your needs. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see in more detail under No. 3 (4)) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this app such as
- type/version of the app,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the App, to compile reports on App activities and to provide further services associated with App use and Internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these offers. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the app. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are made anonymous using the function “anonymizeIP”, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This will set an opt-out cookie that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this app. The opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete it, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on privacy issues related to Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Help at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
(2) Integration of Google Maps
In our app we use the offer of “Google Maps” from Google on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. This allows us to display interactive maps directly in the app and enables you to conveniently use the map function. By visiting the App, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of the App. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 (2) of this statement will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities in our app. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
(3) Further Information
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider and the tracking tool, as well as the respective addresses, can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
Google Maps, Google+, Google Ads and Google Analytics: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if available, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our headquarters.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be processed by us without a stated special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to [email protected]
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.mummefit.com/datenschutzerklaerungApp/.